These are recommendations based upon our extensive testing. Every situation is unique and requires the grower to monitor plant health and adapt the recipe according to crop response. We want you to have success with your next Athena harvest. Reach out to us if you need pointers or just want to talk grow…we love it!
- Shake well before use - Our products run through a 1 micron filter before bottling so any micro-particles you may see won't clog dosing systems or emitters.
- Use clean measuring instruments - do not put anything into the bottle to avoid contamination.
- To increase target EC - Always use equal parts A & B to maintain mineral balance.
- DO NOT combine products in undiluted form - This renders the formulas useless and must be disposed of.
- Store closed in original packaging - Keep at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F. Exposure to the environment will reduce shelf-life.
- Adjust recipe as needed - Every cultivar and growing environment is unique. Adjust accordingly to maintain plant health and vigor. If you get stuck, please contact us for help.